This site is the daily repository of the most strategic articles for the Universally Loving US Activist.

Saturday, December 26, 2009

YAHOO!!!!!!!! Start's off line!!!!! [for a while] :-)

Hi! 

Well, not completely off line, but sort of in a cave.
Yes, my Vigil work continues but mentally I'm in a hugely
different focus for a time.

I will continue to use this lull in DC Political activity to
devote as much uninterrupted time to matters of the Spirit,
as possible - studying and responding to the Words
and Works of Christ Jesus.

You may or may not see bursts of activity on the
Spiritual Front from me, but on the Climate Change,
Health Care, Global Issues front I'm not even looking
beyond the major headlines. 

I don't expect to return to normal in that regard till
after New Years.

Your Loving brother,

Start