This site is the daily repository of the most strategic articles for the Universally Loving US Activist.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

UNTRUSTWORTH - NEED NOT IMPLY MOTIVE. (But USUALLY shows lack thereof)

OMG, I was so disgustingly over-privileged in my youth.  Hideous. Truly SHAMEful.

My Favorite car I ever had was this, below, blue, but not this exact one.  Given to me, of course. :-(

I had to get rid of it.  Doing so broke my heart. (Yes, that was  wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
sick, but it did. I've grown some since, in my Values, thank God).

It could not be depended  upon to do what I needed done, when I needed it.  It was a freekin
car!  It had no malice!  It had no mal-intent!  But it was undependable.  As fun, beautifully
designed, stunning, high performing (when not broken) as it was, I needed something I could
EXTREMELY depend on.  And it was not EXTREMELY dependable.  With all its huge virtues,
it was a disaster for me, and it went.

UNTRUSTWORTHY - NEED NOT IMPLY MOTIVE.  (But USUALLY shows lack thereof)

sl

ps:  But Untrustworthy ALMOST ALWAYS RESULTS FROM LACK OF MOTIVE - THE MOTIVE
TO MEET EXPECTATIONS REGARDLESS OF PERSONAL PRICE PAID TO DO SO - This is the actual,
PROFESSIONAL definition of '"Quality:"  MEETING EXPECTATIONS.'  Lack of it bankrupt GM,
and slaughtered countless workers.

pps:  MG, the car co (below), ultimately went out of business exactly cuz their cars were untrustworthy;
stunning, fun, clever, high performance... but untrustworthy - and ultimately - worthless thereby.

ppps:  Friends, Family, this note is about me, about trustworthiness, and not you.  but know
that I really appreciate your trustworthiness.  :-)

pppps:  Trustworthiness is next to Godliness.  Seriously.  And untrustworthinness is Death;
sooner or later, it is Death.

http://www.classicsportscars.eu/mgb/PICTURES/mgb-gt-mk2-mineral-blue-painted-wire-wheels.JPG