This site is the daily repository of the most strategic articles for the Universally Loving US Activist.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Fw: "It may change, but I am now clueless about fear of death. I used to 'get it.'" SL

"It may change, but I am now clueless about fear of death.
I used to 'get it.'  I totally don't 'get it' any more. 
Oh, I desperately want to be here to help, as long as I can help!
But fearing death?  I just don't get it.  When the time is up, it is up!
What's to fear?  Twice last week cars almost took my life.
My pulse didn't rise a beat then, or now.  This is not about
being careless or reckless.  I'm sure it has to do with living
on the battlefield, ALWAYS, for a Mission worth more than one's life.

I find this quite amazing, and I can barely remember my old way, of fear." SL